Last week we spent time looking at the indoor environment and finding out which parts of our school needed cheering up. This week we got our hands dirty outside though.
First we checked on our crocus and narcissi bulbs from week one.
Then Mr Robinson showed us what we were going to do during this session. We needed to dig up the plants from around the school grounds and repot them. One team went to dig them up, the other team started filling plant pots with good soil.
We managed to repot lots of fuscias and geraniums which are now in the greenhouse away from the cold frost. Phew! We worked hard today.